Pages

Monday 29 February 2016

Lazy Quotes 2016


I am Lazy and i know it. :)


I'm not Lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.


I'm not being lazy. i am just highly motivated in
doing nothing.


Wifi + Food + My bed = Perfaction. :)


I am not Lazy. I just rest before i get tired.


Let's go to bed. I'm tired of this day, i need
New one. :)


I will always choose a lazy person to do a difficult
job.. Because he will find an easy way to do it. :)
(Bill Gates)


I just had a super busy day today coverting oxygen
into carbon dioxide. :)


Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But 
ultimately she's a mother and we should
respect her. :)


Lazy Rule: If it falls under the bed, it's gone.
Forever. 


When you ask me what i'm doing today and i say
"Nothing"
It does not means i'm free.
It means i'm doing nothing. :)