Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Love Quotes


GIRL:Describe me in one word
BOY:Mine.


I miss you.. :(


"Love is ... friendship set on fine"


No matter how "Busy" a person is
if they really care,they will always
find the time for you.


Those funny memories that you
randomly remember, and you
can't stop smiling.


Every time i see you, i stop 
breathing for a second.


YEAH.. I'M SELFISH BECAUSE I
WILL NEVER SHARE YOU
WITH ANYONE ELSE.


Time has a wonderful way of showing
us what really matters.


We fall in love BY CHANCE
We stay in love BY CHOICE


Forever is a long time But i wouldnt
mind spending it by your side.


You don't mean ANYTHING to me..
you mean EVERYTHING to me...


7 billion people in the world...But
my heart choose you.


There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words
4 you, i love you.


Love is not about how many days, 
months, or years you've been
together.
Love is about how much you love 
each other EVERYDAY.