Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Sad Quotes


It was like a dream come true for me
now i realize, yes it was just dream.


"You never know how strong you are...
Until being strong is the Only choice 
you have.


I have thousand reasons to dia And many
 millions of tears to cry.


Sometimes it's better to be alone nobody
can hurt you.


I know who i am. I am his.


A friend who understands your Tears is 
much more valuable then a lot of friends
who only know your smile.


One of the simplest ways to stay happy is 
to let go of all of things that make you sad.


Don't feel bad if someone reject you people
usually reject expensive things because 
they can't afford them.


PAIN is the only thing that's telling 
me, I'M still ALIVE...


People change. Memories don't


did i change? or you just stopped loving me.


Nothing hutrs more then realizing. He meant
everything to you and you meant nothing
to him. 


The toughest part of letting go is realizing
that the other person already did.