Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Facebook status


i am jealous of my paresnts because, i'll
never have a kid as cool as their.


do you want to make money from facebook, 
it's easy, Just go to account setting, 
deactivate your account and go to work.


If your life is all about screwing things and
getting harmmered, then cangratulation, 
you are a tool.


When i was born. i was so surprised, i did
not talk for a year and a half.


Only marrigae is major cause of devorse.


we live in an era of smart phones, and
stupid people.


Excuse me, i foundd somthing under my 
foot, ohh it's your attitude.


I will hack your tears, just give me the
password of your smile.


facebook is the only place where its acceptable
to talk to a wall.


Dear math, please grow up, and solve your own
 problems, i am tired of solving them for you.


If your relationship status says 'its complicated'
then you should stop kidding yourself and
change it to 'Single'


Respect for those who deserve it, not for
those who demand it.


I come up with the best ideas when sitting on
the toilet, then forget them after flush.


I don't have an attitude problem, you have 
problem with my attitude & it's not my 
problem.


I love buying things, but i hate spending 
money.


i'm not arguing, i'm just explaining why
i'm right.


I am not failed, my seccess is jut postponed
for some time.