Pages

Sunday 21 June 2015

2 lines Quotes


Stop saying "I WISH"
start saying "I WILL"


Silence is most powerful Scream.


Expect nothing and you will
never be dissapointed.


I don't trust words, I trust action


Love yourself first and everything
else fall into place.


Show me, Don't tell me.


Everyday is a second chance.


The secret of happiness is to
have bad memory.


Dont like me ,cool i dont wake 
up every day to impress you.


Out of my mind, Back in 5 mintes.


There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words
4 you, I love you.


I may be wrong, but i doubt it.


Sometimes the hardest thing and
the right thing are the same.


If nothing lasts forever, would you
be my nothing ?


Our first and last love is...self love.




Nothing is impossible, the word itself
says 'I m possible'


Life is too short  to remove usb
safely.